It can be difficult to manage their little one’s long tresses for working moms. Tangles, frizz, lice, dry hair etc are difficult to manage considering your young ones active life. Most parents resort to convenience of short haircuts for kids. However in recent times, the challenge has been to come up with stylish haircuts which are easily manageable and at the same time be within the norms of school’s dress code. (Note: Most of the schools have clear instructions on how the hair needs to be worn). So parents, don’t stress yourselves, just read along to see what wonderful options you have for your little prince/ princess.
Haircuts for Girls: Girls have more variety than boys when it comes to haircuts let’s have a look at few of them
1. Pixie cut: Short haircut that can be stylized by using a razor finish to give a sharp look. Based on preferences, you can add layers to get volume and bounce.
2. The classic Bob: This style never goes out of fashion; this haircut looks fabulous on straight hair. You can opt for a bob that curls inwards/ outwards around the chin
3. Blunt cut: This haircut is generally shoulder length, however you can opt for short blunt cut where the cut ends a little below the ears. Blunt cut is a simple hair cut which can be stylized by adding fringes. Front fringes look cute with a blunt cut. friseur aachen
4. Crown haircut: Crown haircut is a short bob which creates layers at the crown adding the volume and bounce without use of any chemicals or blow dry. This haircut is best on dry hair.
5. Mushroom cut: This hair cut can be used on boys and girls alike. This haircut is a short crop with two layers at the crown.
6. Step cut/ layer cut: This is shoulder length haircut which creates multiple layers from crown to tips. These layers are blow-dried outwards to form lovely curls. This haircut is suited for kids with less dense hair.
Haircuts for Boys:
1. Crew cut/army cut: This is the best cut to beat the summers. Crew cut is extremely short where the length of the hair is less than an inch. Well, if your boy loves WWE, coax him into this haircut citing john cena’s example.
2. Mushroom cut: As mentioned earlier, this haircut is a short crop with two layers at the crown. It can be stylized by creating designs or waves at towards the neck with a trimmer.
3. Spikes: Spike cut can be created in various versions where you have a buzz cut with a front spike or a mushroom cut with spikes all over. Please remember that spikes can be achieved with use of hair sprays and gels hence try keeping hair short to get desired effect
You can constantly innovate with your kids’ hair styles to keep them happy. Just ensure that the haircut is easy to maintain and your kid is comfortable with his/her look. All the best!